Elma TT group exceeds the customer expectation of a supplier considering not only the product requirements but all “system” activities related. With more than 170 employees across three production ISO 9001:2008 facilities and other strategic locations throughout Europe we can handle any challenge the global market may throw at us. Our main customers come from the demanding markets of the sectors such as welding equipment, various industry, machine & equipment, small and domestic appliances.
You can call upon our specialists through the entire project, from the initial design sketches to the supply of the series. On the basis of our extensive experience, we will work with you and provide advice in order to create a technically and economically optimum product.
We specialise in serial and specialised production of a wide range of products covering dry-type transformers, chokes and presentation equipment. The ELMA TT company is comprised of 4 companies based in Germany, Austria, Slovenia and Serbia. In order to satisfy all our customers’ needs, we are offering custom designed products that meet their specific requirements.
Our mission is to become a global partner in design and manufacturing of transformers, reactors, technical and assembly systems and audio video equipment.
We want to establish long-term partnership based on integrity and technical business practise aiming to meet our customer’s needs.
- We succeed through completely satisfied customers.
- We respect and value all our employees.
- We conduct business with uncompromising integrity.
- We foster teamwork through open communication.
- We achieve continuous improvement through competitive benchmarking.
- We try to preserve the environment by implementing the latest “green” technologies.
- Mutual trust and respect
- Taking responsibility
- Honesty and reliability
- Group of 5 companies
- 190 employees
- Operating on 13.040 m2
- 10 M€ turnover
- 82% share of export
- 100% private ownership
- 1948 – founded as part of ELMA – Household appliances
- 1974 – established as an independent production plant for transformers within ELMA
- 1985 – built a new factory on existing location in Ljubljana
- 1997 – transformation to shareholders company with capital concentration of 80% shares distributed among 5 active owners
- 2001 – acquisition of ELMA TT Logistik GmbH, Germany
- 2001 – founded ELMA TT d.o.o., Serbia
- 2004 – acquisition of ISE – Iskra stikalni elementi d.d., Slovenia
- 2005 – founded ELMA TT Transformatoren-Technik GmbH, Austria
- 2006 – fusion of ELMA TT and ISE
- 2007 – acquisition of VEGA International d.o.o., Slovenia
- 2015 – fusion of ELMA TT and VEGA International
- Custom designed solutions and products tailored to each individual customer’s requirements
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Short delivery times
- Impeccable logistics services
- Experience with UL approvals
- Wire winding from 0,022 mm
- Our own punching cores EI…
- Mechanic workshop for punched parts
- Plain in vacuum lacqueringSecurity of timely delivery is enabled with our own logistic centres. We are aware of significance of efficient logistics and reliability timely delivery, so through our logistic centres we support our customers with in advance agreed safety stock, and at the same time perform demanded delivery systems.
Logistic and electronic Commerce
Security of timely delivery is enabled with our own logistic centres. We are aware of significance of efficient logistics and reliability timely delivery, so through our logistic centres we support our customers with in advance agreed safety stock, and at the same time perform demanded delivery systems.
- Own fleet of trucks and minivans