Limit switches are used for automatic control and signaling in mobile mechanical devices, such as machine tools, conveyor power plants (elevator, conveyors, cranes), for valves, doors, etc.
The switches are manufactured in the following versions with special indications:
- TPD 3110 Switching element with toggle contact in the housing with a handle, which is attached to the wheel.
- TPD 3210 Switching element with toggle contact in the housing without handles.
- TPD 3120 Switching element with movable contact in a housing with a handle and wheel.
- TPD 3220 Switching element with movable contact in a housing without a handle.
- TPD 3010 Switching element with toggle contact without cover.
- TPD 3020S witching element with movable contact without cover.
TPD switches 3110, 3210, 3010 have a toggle contact that switches currently, irrespective of the speed of actuation (microswitch).
TPD switches 3120, 3220, 3030 have a movable contact, the movement of which is independently directly from the speed actuation (without the current operation).
The housing is made of cast aluminium and protects the switching element against touching and water (protection rating IP 40 according to EN 60529).