Impressum

  • Group of 5 companies
  • 190 employees
  • Operating on 13.040 m2
  • 10 M€ turnover
  • 82% share of export
  • 100% private ownership

Company History

  • 1948 – founded as part of ELMA – Household appliances
  • 1974 – established as an independent production plant for transformers within ELMA
  • 1985 – built a new factory on existing location in Ljubljana
  • 1997 – transformation to shareholders company with capital concentration of 80% shares distributed among 5 active owners
  • 2001 – acquisition of ELMA TT Logistik GmbH, Germany
  • 2001 – founded ELMA TT d.o.o., Serbia
  • 2004 – acquisition of ISE – Iskra stikalni elementi d.d., Slovenia
  • 2005 – founded ELMA TT Transformatoren-Technik GmbH, Austria
  • 2006 – fusion of ELMA TT and ISE
  • 2007 – acquisition of VEGA International d.o.o., Slovenia
  • 2015 – fusion of ELMA TT and VEGA International

Trnover graph of Elma TT

Slika2

Number of employees graph

Slika3